A large, sandy beach that extends over 550 meters, where you can enjoy marine leisure activities and barbecue. Parlors, shops, shower rooms etc. are also available.
- Observe the lifeguard’s instructions and cooperate in preventing accidents.
- Swim in the designated area, and children are to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Snorkeling is not allowed.
- Refrain from smoking on the beach.
- Before you swim, be sure to stretch.
- Fires, charcoal fires, etc. inside the beach are prohibited.
- Refrain from bringing in glasses, bottles, fragile items and tents.
- If you notice someone drowning, notify the lifeguard immediately.
- Refrain from swimming when you are not feeling well, and after drinking alcohol.
- Bringing animals to beach facilities is prohibited.
- Entering beach facilities on a bicycle, etc. is prohibited.
- Jet skiing to the beach without permission is prohibited.
- If you are stung by a habu jellyfish (Chironex yamaguchii), contact the management office.